Everyone is posting their first day of school photos and we found Dr. Conley’s first year of school photo.
Remember as we start back to school and work this fall to practice good hearing health!
1. Visit your primary care and pediatrician’s regularly.
2. Have your Doctor check your ears for wax.
3. If your ears feel full, sore or you are struggling to hear make an appointment with your Doctor or Audiologist.
4. Wear hearing protection when you are in loud environments such as concerts and running lawn mowers.
5. When applying sunscreen don’t forget your ears.
Have a wonderful and healthy school year!